Simon K.D. Stone BA (Hons.)
Admitted to the Roll 1985
Consultant and formerly our Senior Partner.
Hon. Sec Berks Bucks and Oxfordshire Incorporated Law Society
and Immediate Past President.
Former Roles: Counsel of an Insurance Company and Legal Director of an independent national conveyancing organisation.
Areas of practice:
- Property (commercial & residential);
- Landlord & Tenant;
- Business matters;
- Private Client (Wills, Estate planning & protection, Probate, Powers of Attorney);
- Current President of the Berks Bucks and Oxfordshire Incorporated Law Society;
- Past President Milton Keynes & District Law Society;
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales;
- Fully accredited member of Solicitors For The Elderly.
Teaching & Training:
- National trainer and tutor in conveyancing : National Association of Estate Agents / NFOPP / Propertymark;
- Lectured to solicitors and property professionals.
- Taught Law in India.
Family and friends, rugby, golf, travel, boxer dogs and doing absolutely nothing.