- Formation of business entities and structure
- Limited companies
- Limited and general partnerships
- Shareholder Agreements
- Terms of Business
- Employment contracts and advice
- General Counsel *
- Sales and acquisitions
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Wills – advice and document production
- Power of Attorney – General and Lasting
- Probate – obtaining grants to administer estates
- Administration of Estates
- Wealth protection and planning (in conjunction with qualified financial advisors)
* General Counsel
Prudent businesses and generally those which are larger, benefit from having an in-house legal service. This means they have a lawyer dedicated to their needs and “on-tap”. The lawyer is at the heart of the business’ activities so can advise from the outset and as matters progress. This preventative medicine pays dividends – often literally due to the saving of money.
Several businesses cannot afford to employ a lawyer. Kingsley David makes available the solution. Kingsley David will become your in-house lawyer, your General Counsel.
Talk to Simon Stone who has been General Counsel for two successful business, one an insurance company and the other the lawyer independent conveyancing organisation. See how you can save money and be more comfortable in the market place.
We can help you to survive, compete, grow and succeed. But you must call us first